Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day.– Dalai Lama
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.– Confucius
Do you know the benefits of simple household products?
What do you think?
Makatwiran ba ito?
Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself.– ― Alice Walker
have no good reason
no right explanation
not enough words
to say why and how much
I LOVE YOU
For those of you who watch what you eat, here’s the final word on nutrition and health.
It’s a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans..
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer
heart attacks than Americans.
Eat and drink what you like.
Speaking English is apparently what kills you.